Nowadays, the client-server applications are more and more popular day by day. Comes with the huge test requirements for them. As a participant in software projects, have you ever used a 3rd party tool to test REST services, such as Sandbox?
Surely there is. Have you ever:
- Depressed by the limit of 5000 requests and Sleeps after 15 minutes per account of the free package of the sandbox?
- Consider a minimum Sandbox package fee of $ 39 / month for only 50,000 requests / month / 5 members.
- Looking at the messenger’s sandbox log to “flashing eyeballs”?
Forget the sandbox, this is what you need to test the REST service, which you should now use to test Finnova, Elca, Micro service or any REST service, etc. Ladies and gentleman, welcome it’s Boomerang !!!
With Boomerang, what will you get? Please see:
- Unlimited requests.
- Unlimited account.
- Log format for easy checking.
- Can test with any REST service.
- And, it’s FREE!!
Let’s think about it.
Have you met your REST service test? In the near future, team Infinity will add the following functions:
- Read the file define api (the main.js file) to edit online
- Start service automatically: create service to run the system at the start server.
You can try it on the test server of the Infinity team: http://10.124.1.232:9004/
Boomerang is developed by Duong.Nguyen @nhduong29 from Infinity team of Axon Active Vietnam.
From @nhduong29 (merged by @toan.lu)
The wonderful things is you are free to contribute for the tool at: https://bitbucket.org/aavn_nhduong/boomerang
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Infinity team: email@example.com (this is also the Skype team)
Let’s enjoy Boomerang !!!